Thursday, March 20, 2008

Peace, I'm out

My Philly days are numbered. I will be relocating to Portland Oregon at the end of May. Super psyched and sad all at once. It will be good though.

Prints are now available on the site if you haven't already noticed. Please buy one, as it helps out my cross country trek a few months from now. I will be having a few events in Philly before I go. Locals can catch me at the Big Art Show on April 26th. I will have prints and original work available there. Everything must go! I will also be having a going away art party, selling lots of original work for pretty cheap.

You still have a chance to check out my show's at Art Star and the CFEVA here in Philly. The both come down the first week in April.

Other than all that, I'm just getting ready for a 3 person show at The Lab 101 in LA at the end of May and then Distinction in September. I'll post some work in progress shots soon. If you are interested in an original painting please drop me a line. -I

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a shame you're leaving Philly. I just moved there not too long ago for art school. I just got a taste of your artwork and now you're leaving :/ Maybe you'll come back some day.

isaacbushkin said...

I'll be back to visit of course, and perhaps one day, but for now I'm off.