Friday, March 7, 2008

winter blues go away

I've been sick. I'm sorry. I promise not to do it again. I also promise to update this more often. I redesigned the ol' website as you can see. My solo show at Art Star is up now and runs until the 6th of April. So if you haven't seen it yet, check it out!

I have a few pieces in a group show that opens next Friday here in Philly at the CFEVA. Here's a picture from a piece I just finished for it.

I started some new work in oil. I missed working in that medium. I love acrylic, and I think I finally got the hang of it, but seriously, oil is where it's at! So vibrant, so easy to blend and so beautiful. Its a shame the stuff is so hazardous for your health. I probably shouldn't be painting with them in my room.

I'm off to check out the Scion art tour jam down in old city. Don't forget, this Sunday is daylight savings! Finally I'll see some sunshine again. Cheers friends.

No comments: